Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men's Attire

After winning some savings at a bridal show, Jake and I decided to choose Savvi Formalwear. Jake's tux is free (sweet!) and the groomsmen/ usher/ dads get discounts. Also, by using them, I can get a 20% discount on my gown or a 25% discount on the bridesmaid's gowns at The Ultimate Bride- one of the nicer bridal boutiques in the area, which happens to carry my favorite desinger, Mikaella....

But we were talking about the men.

Jake's choosen formalwear:



Jake's choosen groomsmen's formalwear:




They are the same tux style (Calvin Klein), with sleek-edged lapel, but Jake has choosen to wear the same tux in black, and the groomsmen in grey, to make a distinction. Jake's vest and tie will be a soft grey, and the groomsmen will wear a vest in tie in a grey tone matching their tuxes, as shown above. I think these grey tuxes will look great paired with the soft yellow bridemaid dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment