Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

I have been envisioning sophisticated, soft yellow dresses, as shown in the examples/inspirations below:





I love the way the bright yellow flowers pop off the soft yellow dresses:



So, together with my bridesmaids, we agreed upon a designer, Mackenzie Micheals, which carries all of its satin dresses in a color called "maize". So the girls will each select a knee-length dress in "maize" satin, and they can each choose a dress style that best fits their body type. Here are some of the dress options:


The second and fifth dress are shown in "maize"; the others are available in maize as well, just not pictured on the website. So now I'm just waiting to see which dresses each bridesmaid chooses!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color...very soft and sweet. And I love the inspiration photo of the girl holding yellow calla lilies...esp because we used them and I love callas!! :) The 2nd dress is my fav...very flowy and I like the sweetheart neckline.

    PS How do you get the share bar at the bottom of your post?

    ReplyDelete