Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Photographer choosen!

We were lucky enough to have the first photographer we interviewed be the right one for us! I heard of her from my coworker, Trierre, and I'm very grateful for the recommendation! I will have to continue to spread Alecia's name around as more friends get engaged over the years. :) 

Alecia Hoyt Photography is a perfect match- Alecia is very talented (just view her portfolio: http://www.aleciahoytblog.com/) and her packages came pretty close to our price range. Our original budget was $1500, and the cost we came up with was $1800 to include 6.5 hours of coverage- enough time for some pre-ceremony photos, the ceremony, portraits, fun pics around town, and the first half of the reception. We were even able to negotiate an engagement photo session to be included with the package! Although it was a little bit over budget, I feel like photos are an ok place to splurge- after all, this is how we will remember the day for years to come. I will accommodate by reducing my transportation budget. It's worth it! Plus, now we get to take our engagement pictures in the fall! So... where should we have our photos taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment