Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Color Scheme

In case you couldn't tell from my template, I am leaning towards a sophisticated pale yellow and charcoal grey color palette. (Yellow for bridesmaid's, white for me, grey for groomsmen, black for Jake) I thought maybe some very small pops of bright yellow too- primarily in the flowers. I don't want to add another accent color because I want to keep it simple and elegant; not too prom-like with pinks and purples and blues. The look we want to acheive is classic formal romantic sophistication- pearls, candlelight, tuxedos- meets our fun modern young style- yellow, grey, lots of white, simple clean lines, indie rock, cocktail hour, spring blooms in round arrangements. I'm hoping these color tones can evoke all of these things!


No comments:

Post a Comment